Recipe: Langosch Recipe I Langos Rezeot I Lángos I Hungarian Flatbread
Lángos are Hungarian, small flat breads and are served with savory or sweet toppings. A accurate basic and so mouth watering!
- 400 g of flour
- 1 packet of yeast
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ l of milk
- 6 tbsp lukewarm water
- In shape:
- Herb quark or bitter cream with refreshing herbs, cheese, bacon, onions, and so forth., or even sweet topping this sort of as jam, nut nougat product, fresh fruits and so on.
- Last but not least, a minimal melted butter to brush.
- Initially, the yeast is dissolved lukewarm h2o.
- After that, flour, salt, milk and the dissolved yeast are about kneaded.
- When all the things is approximately linked, the oil is added and the entire point is kneaded to a sleek dough.
- The moment this is performed, the full thing is coated with cling movie and need to be at minimum 30 minutes, but much better go for 1 hour.
- Following the going for walks time, the dough is shaped into 6-8 balls and rolled into pancakes.
- In a pan with more than enough body fat, the dough patties are then brown-browned from each sides.
- Straight away soon after baking, the bread can then be served with several matters.